A Superior Universal Healing Formula for
Virtually Any Skin Condition or Injury
for Horses, Dogs, Livestock & People
Handy Tips for Using Miller's Equine
1. Swipe some Miller's salve or spray into your horse's ears to keep knats, flies, and midges at bay and to heal the little sores already in there. (Horses generally don't like the sound of the spray close to their ears, so spray it on your hand or a cotton ball first.) This also works for dogs, goats, etc.
2. Apply Miller's Salve onto any ticks you find. The ticks will die and the salve will relieve itching and speed the healing of the site. Repeat application after the tick falls off to speed healing.
3. Swipe a line of salve along your horse's mane and massage into the follicles. This will kill any fungus, mites or ticks.
4. Apply salve or spray to your horse's dock to prevent and heal dock itch.
5. Apply salve or spray to that crusty scabby area on your horse's chest. Massage gently for a minute or two....your horse will then follow you anywhere.
6. Apply salve or spray to your horse's pasterns to prevent scratches. Be sure to get to the skin and follicles.
7. Apply anywhere you think your horse or dog might have mange and/or mites. Most mites come out at night to feed, so try to keep your dog from wiping off the area with his paws. (Not for ingestion.)
8. Apply to spots of ringworm (disposable gloves) for fast healing.
9. Apply BooBooGoop Bug Spray to a handi-wipe cloth and rub your horse down to provide all over insect protection.